What state parties hardest? You might think California, or maybe New York—but it turns out North Dakota drinks the most alcohol.Financial news site 24/7 WallStreet reviewed data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to rank which states had the heaviest drinkers. Binge drinking includes at least four drinks for women and five for men in a single instance. Women who drink at least eight alcoholic beverages per week and men who consume at least 15 are considered heavy drinkers.
Mar 12, 2018
- Sack Rekha Sharma: NCW chief faces backlash over misogynistic tweets
- Sirens blare, houses shake: Massive 7.5 magnitude quake jolts Alaska; prompts tsunami fears | Watch
- Unique collection of 'gems' tweeted by NCW Chief Rekha Sharma over the years
- Wear helmet or lose your driving license for three months | All you need to know
- Pulwama encounter: 3 terrorists neutralised in south Kashmir's Hakripora