Meghan Markle suffered Shocking snub from fashion designers; Duchess of Sussex insulted and humiliated?
Victoria's Secret Angel Rosie Huntington-Whiteley flaunts her assets in barely there swimwear [Photos]
Maisie Williams shares her biggest regret from Game of Thrones; Arya Stark actress was left disappointed
Should we worry? Scientist says Planet Nine is real, claims to have clear understanding about its orbit
Robert F Smith, an African-American investment banker and a former chemical engineer, who was present at the graduation ceremony to receive an honorary doctoral degree told the batch of 396 students that he plans to pay off their student debt.
May 20, 2019
Watch | Good news for Atlanta graduates! Billionaire Robert F Smith plans to pay $40 mn student debt
- 'Economy going into a tail-spin': Nobel awardee Abhijit Banerjee
- After PMC debacle, Centre starts working on stronger framework for co-op banks
- Bigil trailer: From Shah Rukh Khan to Kajal, here is how celebs responded to the clip from Vijay film
- Bigg Boss 13: Netizens call Koena Mitra's eviction 'unfair', accuse Salman Khan of being 'biased'
- Truth about Salman Khan planning to move out from Galaxy Apartments away from his parents