Pakistan has reportedly shared its intelligence inputs with India following which Jammu and Kashmir have been put on high alert.
2 days ago
Article 35A gives the Jammu and Kashmir Legislature the right to decide who all are "permanent residents" of the state.
12 days ago
"We have decent news coming from India, Pakistan": Donald Trump hints at de-escalation after US mediation
PM Modi insisted that the fight is against the menace of terrorism and denounced the reported attacks on Kashmiri youths in some parts of the country following the Pulwama terror attack.
Feb 23, 2019
In the past, several programmes have been conducted for youth from J&K, North East, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Naxal areas to help them overcome trauma and stress of violence and build peace in the society.
Feb 5, 2019
Communal violence victims from J&K, Manipur undergo workshop at Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Art of Living Centre
If blatant axing of forests and fruit trees continues under the garb of development, Jammu and Kashmir will face a severe environmental disaster in the near future.
Dec 27, 2018
2 days ago
- Will Etihad buy Jet cheap under insolvency process leaving lenders high and dry?
- Xiaomi Smart Bulb review: Lighting up your smart home
- Sofia Chaudry says I was sweaty and nervous to make eye contact with rapper Bohemia
- This Shocking person warned Prince Harry not to marry Meghan Markle
- I Love You movie review and ratings: Live updates