Flood-hit villages of Karnataka will be renamed after contributors of over Rs 10 crore: CM Yediyurappa
Senior Congress leader Nana Patole said failing to open the Almatti Dam in Karnataka in time resulted to the worsening flood situation in Maharashtra and could have saved many lives.
Aug 10, 2019
- Warehousing protocols must change with COVID-19; vital suggestions
- US delivers major blow to China, moves to recognize Tibet's independence
- Top 6 fashion tips to jazz up your monsoon look and stay safe amid Coronavirus
- Swiggy-Zomato eyeing merger amidst online food orders plunge all time low
- Explained: Nepal and India dispute over controversial new border map