The Defence Ministry had earlier down ranked the positions of military officers and made it equal to those of the civil officers. Read on to know more.
Jan 6, 2018
Indian Army's classified documents go missing from infantry brigade headquarters in Jalandhar; probe launched
Pak media says Indian troops crossed LoC and killed 3 soldiers for letting Kulbhushan's kin meet him
Soldiers or police killed in action should be called 'battle casualty' and not 'martyr', says Defence Ministry
Military should be kept out of politics in order to have a 'vibrant democracy', says Army chief Bipin Rawat
The Indian Army set a new world record with 58 men riding on a single motorbike on 19 November. The stunt was performed by Tornadoes, a motorcycle display team of armys logistics arm, Army Service Corps in the southern Indian city of Bengaluru. The team said they underwent a rigourous training for six months, including a strict diet to maintain their weight. Research for the stunt began in 2013, according to local media reports.
Nov 22, 2017
- J&K administration asks Rahul Gandhi to stay away from Srinagar
- Salman Khan is getting married to me: Zareen Khan
- Amazon fire: Brazil's indigenous tribe swear to fight for rainforest until last drop of blood
- Parle row: No job losses yet, company senior category head Mayank Shah clarifies
- Shah Rukh Khan's heart-breaking interview about sister Shehnaz: I don't have the guts to be so hurt and disturbed