Hyundai Kona Electric SUV is likely to be the company's first electric offering in India.
Mar 8, 2018
Hyundai Kona Electric SUV to be launched in India by mid-2019, likely to be priced around Rs 25 lakh
Auto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift launched at Rs 5.34 lakh, Ioniq electric car makes India debut
2018 Hyundai Elite i20 facelift bares it all in new spy shots days ahead of Auto Expo debut: Changes explained
Hyundai Kona electric SUV is expected to be the first model to hit the Indian market by 2019, followed by Xcent electric and Ioniq.
Feb 1, 2018
Electric car war intensifies in India: Hyundai set to plug in first EV in 2019 well ahead of Maruti Suzuki
2018 Hyundai Santro spotted during winter testing in Europe; new small hatchback to debut at Auto Expo
The 2018 Hyundai Creta is expected to be unveiled at the auto show along with the new avatar of Elite i20.
Jan 11, 2018
Launched in August 2017, the new Verna has received over 30,000 bookings and 2,00,000 enquiries in India.
Jan 10, 2018
Hyundai Verna will now be available in three engine options – two petrol and one diesel.
Jan 9, 2018
2018 Hyundai Verna with 1.4L petrol engine to be launched on January 10; to be priced at Rs 7.29 lakh
3 days ago
- Big boost to middle-income segment on the cards as income tax rates may be cut
- Drunk Kapil Sharma allegedly misbehaved with Marathi actress at cruise party [Throwback]
- Camila Cabello announces The Romance Tour dates and venue details
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- Alia Bhatt gets uncomfortable after Mahesh Bhatt loses his cool at Shaheen Bhatt's book launch [Video]