Without an established supply chain and charging infrastructure or skilled labour, India could lose its automobile market's leadership position.
Jun 23, 2019
An Indian counterpunch against Trump and Harley-Davidson: Royal Enfield looks to bolster sales in US
Hero Destini 125cc scooter launched at Rs 54,650; undercuts Honda Activa 125, Suzuki Access in price
If you are awaiting the launch of Hero XPulse, you might have to wait a little longer as Hero MotoCorp is currently focussed on bringing the Xtreme 200R, Duet 125 and Maestro Edge 125 to the market.
Aug 6, 2018
Hero MotoCorp showcased Xtreme 200R at the Auto Expo 2018 along with XPulse adventure concept. The premium bike will be launched as TVS Apache RTR 200 4V rival.
Apr 17, 2018
Hero MotoCorp is expected to launch XPulse during the festive season soon after Xtreme 200R's launch.
Apr 16, 2018
- 'Make in India' hub Noida to churn over 30 crore mobile phones in 5 years
- Kapil Sharma Show: Kapil Sharma reveals why Navjot Singh Sidhu left and never came back
- How to pronounce…?: Google has ingenious idea to perfect your pronunciations
- How Just.Jobs, A Fastest Growing Startup, Is Making It Win-Win Situation For Informal Sector Employers And Jobseekers
- Saudi Aramco IPO: Oil giant may beat valuation shock with record stake sale