Congress has taken the central Indian state by storm after 15 years and 3 terms, the green party is back.
Dec 11, 2018
Chief ministerial aspirants are on razor's edge as Congress top brass takes leadership call in Chhattisgarh. The front-runners will be Tamardhwaj Sahu, TS Singhdeo, Bhupesh Baghel, Charandas Mahant and Satyanarayan Sharma.
Dec 11, 2018
Nephew of State Home Minister Ramsewak Paikra has been accused of raping and assaulting a woman sexually in Chhattisgarh's Surajpur.
Jul 9, 2018
Digital India: Tata bags Bharat Net project worth Rs 3,057 cr for connectivity in rural Chhattisgarh
Police arrested the 60-year-old-man after he confessed to the crime.
Jun 21, 2018
The water crisis in Rameswaram has reached new heights. Residents are finding it difficult to get hold of drinking water and were found collecting water from a leakage in main water supply pipeline. and amp;nbsp;Locals have complained that the groundwater level has dropped after the increase in temperature. and amp;nbsp;
May 13, 2018
We will contain the Naxals in two or three years: Special DGP Awasthi, Anti-Naxal Operations, Chhattisgarh [VIDEO]
"We will win more than 65 seats in 2018 assembly elections in Chhattisgarh," says CM Raman Singh [VIDEO]
- Kapil Sharma Show: Krushna reveals why he didn't create a scene when asked to leave
- Amid rising competition, Oman plans another airline to focus on domestic sector
- Investors lose Rs 53,000 crore as Infosys shares suffer worst fall in 6 years, ends 17% lower
- Shah Rukh Khan ruined the concept of love for us: Munna Michael actress
- Social media scare prompts HDFC Bank to clarify on deposit insurance programme