CM Yediyurappa, who was visiting the flood-affected areas in Konnur Taluk of Gadag district, was blocked by the locals who were demanding aide and relief for flood-related damages.
Aug 10, 2019
When Yediyurappa resigned after his three-day tenure as chief minister in 2018, he became the shortest-serving CM of the state.
Jul 26, 2019
BS Yeddyurappa claimed that the airstrike in Pakistan has created a strong nationalism wave in favour of PM Narendra Modi.
Feb 28, 2019
Watch: IAF strike in Pakistan will help BJP win 22 Lok Sabha seats in Karnataka, says BS Yeddyurappa
Karnataka LIVE: HDK announces scheme to provide low-interest loans to farmers; proposes additional excise duty on beer
- Nita Ambani, Isha Ambani, Shloka Mehta dance like nobody's watching at school friend's wedding [Videos]
- Fire breaks out at California refinery after 4.5 magnitude earthquake strikes San Francisco Bay
- Can India tide over economic crisis that may be worse than the 2008 recession?
- Bella Hadid goes braless and risks a wardrobe malfunction in public [Photos]
- India Vs Bangladesh, FIFA World Cup Qualifier 2022: Preview, Live Streaming and where to watch