Issuing a fresh set of guidelines for coronavirus lockdown 4.0, CM Yediyurappa said that all trains running within the state will be allowed to operate.
May 18, 2020
Several government hospitals denied admission to Suresh, an auto-driver in Bengaluru, before a Twitter user highlighted his ordeal and prompted the DIPR to provide help.
May 9, 2020
Karnataka government announces free travel on state buses for the next three days for migrant workers willing to reach their hometown within the state.
May 3, 2020
Even though the lockdown will remain in place till May 3 as announced by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi, certain essential services will be allowed to run the business with limited strength.
Apr 18, 2020
BJP leader Renukacharya spews hate at Karnataka pro-CAA rally, says 'Muslims store weapons in mosques'
Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa threatened to resign after Vachananda Swamiji's demanded a cabinet minister post for Murugesh Nirani.
Jan 15, 2020
Flood-hit villages of Karnataka will be renamed after contributors of over Rs 10 crore: CM Yediyurappa
CM Yediyurappa, who was visiting the flood-affected areas in Konnur Taluk of Gadag district, was blocked by the locals who were demanding aide and relief for flood-related damages.
Aug 10, 2019
When Yediyurappa resigned after his three-day tenure as chief minister in 2018, he became the shortest-serving CM of the state.
Jul 26, 2019
1 day ago
- Jeff Bezos vs Mukesh Ambani: Battle royale for India's retail crown
- Sack Rekha Sharma: NCW chief faces backlash over misogynistic tweets
- Modern world of interiors Ena budhiraja launching dazoro online
- Technology is the only way ahead to grow exponentially, says young and rising digipreneur Nitesh Soni
- Make-up Artist Shruti Kukreja shares her beauty and modelling experience