Top 5 budget smartphones under Rs 15,000 you should consider buying in 2016: Le 2, Xiaomi Mi Max and more
Hackers have launched a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack against internet infrastructure provider Dyn.Two attacks disrupted service on major sites like Twitter, Spotify, Reddit and Airbnb through Friday night.It is unclear who was responsible but hackers might have used the Mirai botnet.Dyn says the attacks were successfully mitigated and service was restored.Security experts say the attacks may have been an extortion attempt or a publicity gimmick.
Oct 22, 2016
Battlefield 1: Important tips regarding War Bonds; their effective utilisation; and obtaining more in-game XP
- How Qualcomm's Snapdragon 865 chipset will change 2020 flagship phones?
- Dangerous Android flaw allows hackers to steal money, private photos & more: Should you worry?
- Forget 2020 iPhones, here's why 2021 iPhones are more exciting
- Huawei Watch GT 2 price in India starts at Rs 14,990: Top features, offers, availability
- Is 2020 iPhone the final stop before foldable iPhone?