'PES 2017:' Konami's unlicensed club names draws attention; PC specs and 11 minutes of gameplay video revealed
GTA Online: Newer enhancements added this week; Job Points usage, discounts, new stunt race and more
'Pokemon Go' release date in India; Vietnam, Cambodia ban it in sensitive areas, Thailand may follow
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi, dubbed the â€˜Apple of the Eastâ€™, was once the most valuable startup in the world. In 2014 it was valued at $45 billion following a funding round of $1.1 billion and it was expected this valuation could more than double to over $100 billion over the next few years. But just 18 months on from that moment itâ€™s a very different story with its value plummeting to just $4 billion. So where did it go wrong for Xiaomi.
Aug 19, 2016
Update OnePlus 3 with new Android Marshmallow update via CyanogenMod CM13 custom ROM [How to install]
- Tejas team confident of indigenous large passenger plane roll-out in 5-7 years
- 4G contributed 92 percent of mobile data traffic in India in 2018: Report
- OnePlus 7 killer? Vivo's iQoo teases Snapdragon 855, 12GB RAM in upcoming flagship
- Update your Windows 7 PC with March SHA 2 update or else risk losing Microsoft security coverage
- BSNL launches Rs 349 unlimited prepaid plan: Is it better than Jio, Airtel?