Yahoo has announced that one billion of its user accounts were hacked in 2013. In the attack, affected accounts may have had names, email addresses, telephone numbers, date of birth and hashed passwords stolen. This breach is separate from the announcement in September that 500 million accounts were penetrated by a ‘state-sponsored actor’.
Dec 15, 2016
New Steam Client update introduces support for DualShock 4 wireless PS4 controller; how to manually enable
Cashless society: How to bank through basic phone with USSD, without using internet or visiting a branch
- Forget 2020 iPhones, here's why 2021 iPhones are more exciting
- Is 2020 iPhone the final stop before foldable iPhone?
- Google co-founders step aside as Sundar Pichai takes helm of parent Alphabet
- Dangerous Android flaw allows hackers to steal money, private photos & more: Should you worry?
- How to fix MacBook Pro's random shutdowns?