This video shows a virtual reality developed to help Valery Spiridonov – a Russian man suffering from Werdnig-Hoffman disease – practice having a functional body before he undergoes the first ever head transplant operation. The 31-year-old is in a wheelchair due to the muscle-wasting disease. This VR system, created by Inventum Bioengineering Technologies, will help Spiridonov adjust to his new life before the operation takes place. This is to try to reduce the psychological impact of having his head attached to someone else’s body.
Nov 21, 2016
Oppo F1s gets an upgrade to battle big players with 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM and new colour option [Photos]
- OnePlus has a warning for its users followed by some great news
- Google Duo gets two major features users are going to love
- Forget 48MP, Samsung readies 64MP camera for upcoming mid-range phone
- Redmi K20 Pro's price could dent OnePlus 7 Pro sales: Redmi K20 shows stunning design
- Sony PS5 vs PS4 Pro: An upgrade every gamer dreams of