Hackers have launched a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack against internet infrastructure provider Dyn.Two attacks disrupted service on major sites like Twitter, Spotify, Reddit and Airbnb through Friday night.It is unclear who was responsible but hackers might have used the Mirai botnet.Dyn says the attacks were successfully mitigated and service was restored.Security experts say the attacks may have been an extortion attempt or a publicity gimmick.
Oct 22, 2016
Battlefield 1: Important tips regarding War Bonds; their effective utilisation; and obtaining more in-game XP
- OnePlus offer you simply can't refuse: OnePlus 6T available on Amazon with 70% buyback value guarantee
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update release date, patch notes revealed: Disappointment looms for players
- Poco F1 users must stop everything and download this update right now
- Redmi Note 7 smashing walnut is proof why it's the new-age Nokia 3310 [Watch]
- Survival Game is poor man's PUBG Mobile and it's not from Xiaomi