Democratic vice-presidential nominee Senator Tim Kaine called Donald Trump Vladimir Putins defence lawyer at a campaign event at Lawrence University in Wisconsin. Kaine attacked the Republic presidential nominee over his comments towards Americas democracy and the fact he hasnt denounced alleged Russian attempts to interfere with the presidential election.
Nov 2, 2016
Google Project Tango AR-phone Lenovo Phab 2 Pro finally goes on sale; here's everything you need to know
- OnePlus offer you simply can't refuse: OnePlus 6T available on Amazon with 70% buyback value guarantee
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update release date, patch notes revealed: Disappointment looms for players
- Xiaomi Deal Alert: Mi LED TV, Poco F1, Redmi Note 5 Pro and more available at lowest prices
- BSNL Rs 399 tariff plan revised with more than double data benefits: Here's how it compares to Reliance Jio
- Poco F1 users must stop everything and download this update right now