Democratic vice-presidential nominee Senator Tim Kaine called Donald Trump Vladimir Putins defence lawyer at a campaign event at Lawrence University in Wisconsin. Kaine attacked the Republic presidential nominee over his comments towards Americas democracy and the fact he hasnt denounced alleged Russian attempts to interfere with the presidential election.
Nov 2, 2016
Google Project Tango AR-phone Lenovo Phab 2 Pro finally goes on sale; here's everything you need to know
- Hackers dump 772 million email IDs online for anyone to take: What should you do?
- Moto Razr 2019 price, design revealed: Reasons why nostalgia won't hit as hard
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update: First look at Season 5 additions you should be excited about
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update confirmed with better loot distribution: All you need to know
- These Huawei phones are getting Android Pie in India: Why is it important