Merkel called on the Nazi references to stop with no ifs or buts, after Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan accused the German authorises of employing Nazi measures. This comes after Germany has been accused of blocking some pro-Erdogan rallies in the country, ahead of a controversial referendum in Turkey on 16 April.
Mar 20, 2017
Who can set up smart homes and who shouldn't: Amazon Echo, Ecobee3 and other gadgets may be problematic
Uber president Jeff Jones quits amid deep internal turmoil that won't be cured if company doesn't fix its wrecked culture
iPhone SE to take on Xiaomi Mi 5, OnePlus 2 and Moto Z Play after price cut: Here's why you should buy it
- Man escapes death after coming under goods train at Andhra Pradesh's Anantapur station
- BREAKING: Nissan Chairman Carlos Ghosn arrested for under-reporting income
- Amritsar blast: Punjab CM Amarinder Singh suspects ISI hand behind grenade attack
- Sabarimala: 'Devotees not terrorists, why need 15,000 cops here,' asks KJ Alphons
- This ultra-cheap smartphone offers dual cameras, 4,000mAh battery at just Rs 5,999
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 release date confirmed: M762 rifle, rainy weather and more coming
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale: Get Redmi Note 5 Pro, Poco F1, Honor 9N and more available at lowest prices
- IPhone XR review: Apple's best 'value-for-money' mobile
- Teaser confirms new Nokia phone coming on this date: Is it Nokia 8.1?