The Little Sunfish robot was developed by Toshiba and International Research Institute for Nuclear Decommissioning (IRID), who plan to deploy it into the primary containment vessel in Unit 3 at Fukushima. An earthquake and tsunami hit the nuclear plant in March 2011, causing thousands of residents to be evacuated from their homes.
Jun 16, 2017
Global quantum communication network linking computers and sensors can be a reality, thanks to China
Nokia 3 with Android 7.0 Nougat goes on sale in India for Rs. 9,499; features and availability details
'Squeezable' flagship HTC U11 with highest DxO Mobile rated camera debuts in India; price, specifications
- Google Pixel 4: What makes this flagship worth the wait?
- Jio GigaFiber plans, price in India leaked: Reiterates affordable broadband offering
- WhatsApp update: How to get dark mode before official release
- PUBG Mobile tricks: 6 pro tips to master your game
- PUBG Mobile's ultimate trick to win 4v4 Team Deathmatch [Watch]