According to F-Secure's honeypot data, Russia, the US, China, the Netherlands and Germany targeted India with 436,090 attacks. This is nearly 12 times more than which originated from India.
Nov 12, 2018
No need to panic: Samsung confirms to bring Android Pie-based One UI to these former flagship phones
- OnePlus offer you simply can't refuse: OnePlus 6T available on Amazon with 70% buyback value guarantee
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update release date, patch notes revealed: Disappointment looms for players
- Poco F1 users must stop everything and download this update right now
- Redmi Note 7 smashing walnut is proof why it's the new-age Nokia 3310 [Watch]
- Survival Game is poor man's PUBG Mobile and it's not from Xiaomi