When Spain's property bubble burst and the economic crisis took root, thousands of new apartments were left idle while the country's least fortunate were left struggling to pay rent and find work. In Seville, 32 families have come up with a solution -- they've taken over a block of apartments as squatters. Duration: 02:01
May 25, 2012
- Samsung Galaxy S10 has a serious problem every user should know about
- Uninstall these dangerous Android apps from your smartphone immediately
- OnePlus TV 55 Q1 Pro review: The one you cannot ignore
- Shocking reason why Pixel 4 won't be coming to India: Who's loss is it?
- Realme X2 Pro India launch confirmed: How much would it cost?