The Peruvian capital is going through a housing boom - with property prices soaring 70% in three years - and foreign companies are getting in on the act, taking advantage of easily available local credit to build big developments. But the booming market means many locals find themselves priced out. Duration: 02:24
Aug 9, 2012
- Redmi Note 7S with 48MP dual camera delivers stunning photos: See here
- Google silently stores your purchase history, makes it hard to delete
- Microsoft, Sony partnership: What does it mean for consumers?
- Watch mind-blowing 5G network speed test cross 1Gbps on Samsung Galaxy S10
- OnePlus 7 Pro tricks: 9 things you didn't know about your new phone