Apple on Monday announced it had received more than two million orders for its iPhone 5 within the first 24 hours of its pre-sale. The device, a lighter, thinner and more powerful version of the iconic mobile unit, was unveiled last Wednesday and opened to pre-orders on Friday.DUR: 00:52
Sep 17, 2012
France blows up apartment block in spectacular demolition
Sep 5, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Specifications Leaked Ahead of Its Launch; Device Comes with 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- Watch mind-blowing 5G network speed test cross 1Gbps on Samsung Galaxy S10
- Google silently stores your purchase history, makes it hard to delete
- Can cloud gaming turn the tide for the industry?
- Microsoft, Sony partnership: What does it mean for consumers?
- Redmi Note 7S with 48MP dual camera delivers stunning photos: See here