A Vietnamese boy plunged to death, after getting tangled in a huge kite on Sunday, 15 March, during a kite festival in Ho Chi Minh City.
Five-year-old Van Minh Dat was reportedly helping his mother at a stall, before his legs caught up in the kite string accidentally. Though the bystanders tried to pull him back, he went up 65ft before falling to the ground. He breathed his last on his way to hospital.
"Dat had run over to pick up some of the fallen soft drink bottles when his leg got tangled in the kite string, which just took off when it was hit by strong winds," DailyMail quoted the boy's aunt as saying.
Meanwhile, a video of the incident has gone viral on social media, after it was uploaded on YouTube on 16 March.
Check out the video below: