Personal details of 1.2 million Uber users in Australia and 2.7 million in the UK are feared to have been downloaded.
Dec 1, 2017
A man is trying to retrieve a hard drive that contains $75 million Bitcoins from a landfill in Newport, Wales.
Nov 30, 2017
China is developing spy satellites that will use ghost imaging technology to detect stealth bombers like the US' B-2 Spirit.
Nov 29, 2017
China can soon detect invisible US B-2 Spirit stealth bomber; all about ghost imaging spy satellites
Artificial muscles will enable robots to lift up to 1,000 times their own weight which is like giving superpowers.
Nov 29, 2017
The European Spallation Source (ESS), which will be the world's most powerful microscope, will be completed within five years.
Nov 28, 2017
Popular humanoid Sophia has expressed her wish to have children and start a robot family.
Nov 25, 2017
USPTO has published Apple's new patent about a flexible display that will be introduced in future iPhones.
Nov 24, 2017
Black Friday 2017 tech deals live updates: Amazon Echo Dot, Google Home Mini, Indoor Security Camera on sale
Broadcom has made $103 billion acquisition bid for Qualcomm, and the deal would be worth $130 billion if the net debt is included.
Nov 7, 2017
Unlike other cryptocurrencies, Chinese digital currency will be centralised and easier to trace by authorities.
Nov 6, 2017
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- India witnessed 4.3 lakh cyber attacks from China, Russia and US, reveals report
- Sony Android Pie release tracker: Xperia XZ1, Compact, XZ Premium get latest Google mobile OS
- Here's how to backup your WhatsApp chats, images, videos on Google Drive, Apple iCloud
- Apple Watch Series 4 review: The best smart fitness and health companion. Period
- Full-screen iPhone without infamous notch could soon be real, Apple patent reveals