World Series Game 7: Chicago Cubs end 108-year title drought to leave the Cleveland Indians heartbroken
Champions League results: Real Madrid avoid upset, Leicester move closer to last 16 as Dortmund qualify
Theresa May has lambasted Fifa by branding the governing bodys poppy ban as utterly outrageous. The comments come as the Football Association (FA) attempt to get the ban lifted for the Armistice Day match between England and Scotland on 11 November. The row has broken out because teams are not allowed to carry political, religious or commercial messages on their shirts under Fifa regulations.
Nov 3, 2016
- Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy: Virat Kohli to Karan Johar, here's how they reacted
- Hardik Pandya spotted at the airport first time since Koffee With Karan controversy [Photos]
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma finish 'amazing' summer by meeting Roger Federer at Australian Open [Photos]
- Koffee With Karan: KL Rahul being punished for making an accepted team culture public?
- Dhoni dropped on 0 by Maxwell; Twitter brutally trolls the Aussie