The big-hitting all-rounder reportedly took a medicine to treat illness without knowing the presence of a banned substance in it.
Jan 9, 2018
Kapil Dev impressed by Hardik Pandya's Cape Town knock, has important advice for Indian cricket fraternity
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Novak Djokovic vs Marin Cilic: ATP Finals 2018 tennis live stream, TV guide & start time
- Rohit Sharma tweets about Joe Root's gesture over security concerns in Sri Lanka
- Faf du Plessis warns Australia against riling up Virat Kohli, opens up about 'silent treatment'
- Khaleel Ahmed speaks about the influence of Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni and the Australian tour
- Undertaker's son opens up about WWE and meeting Vince McMahon