Mussoorie/ Bangalore, Nov 27 (ANI): After retiring from the cricketing world, Batting Maestro Sachin Tendulkar enjoyed his first family vacation in Mussoorie. Surrounded by high security and mediapersons, Tendulkar - known as 'God of Cricket' trekked his way through the hilly terrain. Delighted by the picturesque surroundings, Tendulkar said he was thrilled to enjoy quality time with his family. The 'little master', in a sparkling career that spanned almost a quarter of a century, raised his bat for the last time at Wankhede stadium in Mumbai on Friday (November 15), scoring 74 runs against a test match against West Indies.
Nov 27, 2013
Champions League Results: Arsenal Top Marseille, But Made to Wait by Dortmund; Chelsea Progress Despite Loss
- Bishop Mulakkal taken for reconstruction of crime scene
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Rajasthan elections 2018: Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra quits BJP; says 'choosing the lotus was a mistake'
- Pakistani fan who sang Indian national anthem to wear shirt made of flags at Asia Cup Super Four match
- Mann Kaur: 102-year-old 'miracle' woman throws mean javelin, eyes more athletics medals
- Laver Cup 2018 tennis live stream: Europe vs World TV guide, schedule and results
- Asia Cup 2018: Ravindra Jadeja on the cusp of beating Sachin Tendulkar's record
- Why India lost the Test series in England? Rahul Dravid has the answer