Imphal, July 25 (ANI): Coach of Indian weightlifter K Sanjita Chanu, Ranjan Singh, on Friday hailed her for clinching gold medal at the 2014 Commonwealth Games. Sukhen Dey and K Sanjita Chanu won a gold medal each in weightlifting, as India began its campaign by notching up seven medals in all on the opening day of the competitions in Glasgow. Coach Ranjan Singh said she could perform even better. A weightlifter, Suman, was happy for her friend's feat in 48 kilogram category.
Jul 25, 2014
Arsenal Transfer News: Updates on Rumours Regarding Casillas, Khedira, Schneiderlin, Firmino, Campbell and Balotelli
Manchester United Transfer News: Updates on Cuadrado, Blind, Hernandez and Vidal as Depay is Linked in Latest Rumours
Manchester United Transfer News: Midfielder Remains Ambiguous over his Future as Liverpool are Linked
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad's funny Twitter exchange cracks up social media
- Roger Federer vs Dominic Thiem: ATP Finals 2018 tennis live stream, TV guide & start time
- Hong Kong Open 2018: Badminton live stream, TV listings and draw preview
- India vs West Indies: Laxman 'mightily impressed' with Rohit's captaincy, warns Pant after Chennai pyrotechnics
- IPL 2019: AB De Villiers writes about reuniting with Kohli, playing cricket again