Defence ministry approves strategic partnership model to manufacture submarines, fighter jets in India
The United States on Saturday (May 20) announced military deals worth nearly $110 billion, during a visit by President Donald Trump to Saudi Arabia. Business leaders on both sides were keen to demonstrate their talks had been a success, so there was an element of showmanship in the huge numbers.
May 20, 2017
Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express to start from May 22; here's a list of facilities offered by the luxurious train
Indian Air Force chief sends personal letters to 12,000 officers, asks them to be ready for 'uncalled threats'
53 minutes ago
- China shuts down over 4,000 pornographic, gambling websites in clean-up campaign
- Infosys partners with Google for developing cloud transformation, migration services
- Twitter bug may have compromised messages of 3 million users
- Delhi govt to give Rs 1 crore to slain BSF soldier Narendra Singh's family
- India, Australia attempt to rescue Navy commander stranded in ocean storm
- Kerala nun rape case: Bishop Franco Mulakkal hospitalised after complaining of chest pain
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan decries 'arrogant' India for cancelling foreign ministers' meet
- India calls off Swaraj-Qureshi meeting, says Imran Khan's 'true face' exposed
- 3 UFOs spotted in the night sky of New Jersey, triggering row over origin