Ken Livingstone was suspended for an additional year from the Labour Party on 4 April for bringing the party into disrepute over his comments about anti-Semitism, Hitler and Zionism. He has already been suspended since April 2016. Justin Cohen, a journalist with Jewish News London, interviewed Livingstone on the Underground on the same date before his disciplinary hearing took place.
Apr 5, 2017
Nigel Farage threw some fairly harsh comments in the direction of EU representatives on 5 April. He was at European Parliament in Strasbourg, discussing the EU’s demands on the UK following the triggering of Article 50.
Apr 5, 2017
10 hours ago
- Fifa World Cup Factbox: Interesting tidbits about Brazil and Germany
- Germany vs Mexico live stream: Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 Group F match on TV, online
- Argentina vs Iceland live stream: Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Group D match on TV, online
- France vs Australia: Fifa World Cup 2018 live stream, TV listings & start time
- Barrack Obama's satanic image goes viral; Is Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Who is Modugumudi Kishan? The mastermind behind Tollywood sex racket in Chicago
- Fifa World Cup 2018 special: Assam man takes Rs 15 lakh loan, builds auditorium to screen matches
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- Airlines spread their wings to escape airfare war; IndiGo and SpiceJet in talks for wide-body aircraft