Karnataka elections 2018 is turning out to be a three-way-battle between Bharatiya Janata Party, Indian National Congress and Janata Dal (Secular). Besides Siddaramaih and Sriramulu, we are expecting several high-voltage fights including HD Kumaraswamy and CP Yogeeshwara in Channapatna. Read to know the top 10 constituencies, which are slated witness high profile political fights.
May 11, 2018
Is it morally right for MS Dhoni to be absent from Indian team and play IPL? Are Indian cricketers selfish?3 hours ago
- India-Norway issue joint statement on climate, environment; 15 commitments enshrined
- Monster tsunami and world war to happen in 2020, Baba Vanga and other psychics predict
- Massive fire breaks out in Kolkata's Rajabazar area, no casualties
- First coronavirus death in Europe: Chinese citizen dies due to Covid-19 in France
- Payal Rohatgi slams trolls for bringing Hindu-Muslim issue over Bigg Boss 13 winner