Reliance Jio to continue 'freebies' for its phone customers till it reaches 400 million mark in subscriber base
The government has set up a high-level committee and a Group of Ministers (GoM) headed by Rajnath Singh to find a solution for mob lynchings. The Home Secretary-led committee would give recommendations to the GoM within four weeks, Singh added.
Jul 24, 2018
- Depressed techie jumps to death from 13th floor in Bengaluru IT park
- China says it will block India's bid to list Masood Azhar as global terrorist
- Pulwama attack: Protests take a violent turn in Jammu; Curfew imposed after CRPF tragedy
- BJP will announce alliance in Tamil Nadu soon, says Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Emergency to be declared over Mexican border wall soon?