IPL chairman Rajeev Shukla has said that India will not play any bilateral series against Pakistan and the World Cup decision is up to the government.
Feb 18, 2019
- President's rule in Maharashtra? Shiv Sena moves Supreme Court
- Tis Hazari clash footage to be preserved: Delhi court directs police
- Maharashtra Governor invites NCP to form govt after Sena losses face: Development so far
- Singapore bids goodbye to Amaravati Capital City Start-Up project
- Mystery of life after death: NDE victim claims to have entered alternate reality after clinical death