Indonesias disaster mitigation agency said on 27 November it had raised the alert to the highest level four on Balis Mount Agung volcano and warned residents in a 8-10 km (5-6 miles) radius around the volcano to evacuate immediately. Balis airport, the third most busiest airport in Indonesia, has been closed for 24 hours, disrupting 445 flights and some 59,000 passengers, due to the eruption warning and the presence of volcanic ash from Agung.
Nov 27, 2017
Moving to Saudi Arabia? You aren't alone as country still one of most preferred destinations for Indian job seekers
Bali volcano: Mount Agung erupts for the second time in a week; airports closed, 25,000 people evacuated
Kerala love jihad case: Hadiya to appear before SC to present her side on alleged forced conversion to Islam
Kejriwal says BJP is fulfilling Pakistan's dream of dividing India, urges Gujarat people not to vote for it
Turbulent times: IndiGo Airlines in a spot again after historian Ramachandra Guha complains of 'unprovoked rudeness'
President Trumps first appearance in the Panama Papers were found in reference to a real estate deal in the 1990s.
Nov 27, 2017
- Mamata Banerjee trolled for reprimanding DGP at HD Kumaraswamy's oath-taking ceremony in Karnataka [Video]
- Who is Radhika Kumaraswamy? All you need to know about wife of Karnataka's new chief minister
- Where is MBS? Why isn't Saudi Arabia quashing rumours of his death outright?
- Who is Deepak Talwar? What is aviation scam?
- Indian Army Major Gogoi of human-shield fame caught with woman in Kashmir hotel? Probe underway