SC Asks AAP Govt to Reply on Centre's Plea Seeking Stay on Delhi High Court Ruling on MHA Notification
- Javed Akhtar supports accused AAP leader Tahir Hussain, says targeted for his religious identity; receives backlash
- Delhi violence: 38 dead, over 200 injured; security forces remain on alert
- India suspends Visa on Arrival for South Korea, Japan nationals amid Coronavirus scare
- India, US officially sign $2.6 bn deal for Seahawk helicopter, Navy calls it 'force multiplier'
- BREAKING: Train rams into bus in Sukkur district of Sindh, Pakistan, killing 20; Many more being treated for injuries