A former extremist group member who was involved in the fighting in Afghanistan, has turned over a new leaf and returned to the UK to run a charity organisation in hopes of preventing young people from going astray with their own radical thoughts.
Jul 30, 2015
Jagathy Sreekumar's Daughter Sreelakshmi Becomes MG University's Senate Member; Thanks her Supporters
Philippines: Metro Manila Becomes 'Earthquake-Hit Zone' as Lakhs Join Drill to Prepare for 7.2 Magnitude Quake [PHOTOS]
MH370: 'Will Hold Emotions at Bay', Says Relative of Passenger As Plane Debris 'of Boeing 777' Washes up on Reunion Island
Salman Khan's 2002 Hit-and-Run Case: Bombay High Court to Hear Actor's Plea against Conviction Today
- Porn ban: Has blocking 827 websites decreased porn consumption in India?
- Kolkata puppies' murder: Why hasn't animal rights activist Maneka Gandhi been more vocal?
- Casteism forces 17-year-old boy to carry his mother's body on cycle for 5kms in Odisha [VIDEO]
- AAP legislator quits due to 'double standards', 'autocratic functioning'
- Nurse held for sexually assaulting 3 patients in Guwahati cancer hospital