Greek Communist party labour union supporters occupied the finance ministry on Thursday (11 June) and prevented staff from entering over fears that the government will agree to further concessions in order to come to a cash-for-reform deal with lenders.
Jun 11, 2015
Senior politics reporter Ian Silvera rounds up the week in Westminster.
Jun 11, 2015
Maggi Row: Nestle India Moves Bombay High Court Challenging Ban by FSSAI, FDA; Case to be Heard Tomorrow
Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif Thanks Zimbabwe for 'Bringing Cricket to Pakistani Soil After 6 Years', Omits Mention of Terror Attack
5 hours ago
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: China, South Korea-exclusive variant will leave others envious
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Egypt vs Russia live stream, TV guide and team news
- You can no longer book Uber from Google Maps on Android for reasons unknown
- Actress Heather Locklear hospitalised after family raised concerns about behaviour
- Did aliens visit Russia in 1995? UFO video broadcast by Russian TV channel claims so
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Karnataka cow slaughter debate: Muslim cleric threatens violence during Bakrid, Congress minister stays mute