Nigeria and its neighbours agreed on Thursday (11 June) to set up a joint military force to counter Boko Haram, a sign of President Muhammadu Buharis intent to crush the Islamist militant group during his tenure.
Jun 12, 2015
Pacelli Ndukimana tells IBTimes UK why only foreign pressure can break Burundi’s political deadlock
Jun 11, 2015
‘Burundi: International community must pressure regime to avoid civilians taking arms’, activist claims
Prince Harry lead a service on Thursday (11 June) to remember the members of the British armed forces who were killed in Afghanistan.
Jun 11, 2015
- Reliance Jio offers 3GB data per day for Rs 149: Other prepaid offers for data hoggers
- Tupac Shakur and XXXTentacion were shot when they were in BMW? Twitter users draw similarities
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- International Yoga Day 2018: Inspirational quotes and messages to share
- Glowing condom-like UFO appears in the skies of New Zealand; Spectators stunned
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- Did Airtel offer advisor from religion of choice to customer? Telco issues clarification [Full text]