British MPs voted on Wednesday (2 December) to launch bombing raids against Islamic State (IS) in Syria, supporting Prime Minister David Camerons case that the country needs to help destroy militants who are plotting to kill us.
Dec 3, 2015
- Michel extradited in exchange for Princess Latifa, did India-UAE have a swap deal?
- Mountain collapses in Russia: Conspiracy theorists put forward UFO crash possibilities
- Indonesian woman scientist eaten up by a crocodile who jumped an 8-foot wall
- Paris explosion: Casualties feared after huge blast at bakery
- Theresa May suffers severe defeat over Brexit deal, opposition calls no-confidence vote