Subramanian Swamy Says 'Sick' Jayalalithaa to Fly to US for Treatment; AIADMK Rubbishes Health 'Rumours'
Isis in US: Son of Boston Police Captain Planning to Use Pressure Cooker Bombs for Terror Attacks on Colleges Arrested
New York City and the family of Eric Garner reached a settlement on 13 July to resolve the claim over his death by NYPD last year on Staten Island, the familys lawyer announced. The city agreed to pay the family $5.9m (£3.8m). Previous reports stated Garners widow had rejected a settlement offer of $5m.
Jul 14, 2015
Two women at the centre of sexual assault allegations against Bill Cosby, Lynn Neal and Beth Ferrier, appeared with their attorney Gloria Allred at a news conference on 13 July, after they filed a memorandum requesting that an entire deposition the comedian gave in 2005 be released.
Jul 14, 2015
Rishiraj Singh IPS Salute Controversy: Kerala ADGP to Face Action for Allegedly Disrespecting Home Minister Ramesh Chennithala
Kerala: Mystery over Death of 2 Girls from Konni Continues; Suicide, Sex Racket, Facebook Relationship Theories Emerge
- Sridevi's death: Dawood Ibrahim may have a hand in it, says retired ACP of Delhi Police
- Who is Gursoach Kaur? NYPD's first female turbaned Sikh auxiliary cop
- Sridevi's death a planned murder, says retired ACP of Delhi Police
- Delhi pubs ordered to stop playing recorded music
- Gunman who killed Indian man in Kansas bar pleads guilty to federal charges