Sikh man labelled Bin Laden on a flight as passenger video asks Would you feel safe?
Dec 16, 2015
Sydneys famous Bondi Beach was a sea of red and white on 15 December, as 320 surfers dressed up in Santa costumes rode the waves. Local media reported the Guinness World Record company as saying that the event had set a new record for the largest surf lesson.
Dec 16, 2015
War on Terror Updates: Gunmen kidnap 26 Qatari nationals in Iraq; Car tries to smash through security in Paris
London: Saudi millionaire cleared of rape charges after he tells court he 'accidentally penetrated' 18-year-old victim
- Stan Lee's POW! Entertainment responds to Bill Maher's 'disgusting' comments on author's death
- Who is Krishna Kumari Kohli? Pakistan's Hindu lawmaker makes it to BBC's 100 women of 2018 list
- Maharashtra: 4 killed, 11 injured in explosion at Pulgaon Army depot in Wardha district
- Jammu and Kashmir: Four militants, soldier killed in Shopian encounter
- US national killed in Andaman Islands for illegally entering Sentinelese tribe area
- Sabarimala: 'Devotees not terrorists, why need 15,000 cops here,' asks KJ Alphons
- Milad Un Nabi 2018 date, wishes, significance and history
- Mohanlal's comment on #MeToo movement: This is what netizens say about Odiyan star's remark
- Man escapes death after coming under goods train at Andhra Pradesh's Anantapur station