US Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton on 15 December outlined a multi-point plan for how she would work to defeat Islamic State (Isis) in the United States and overseas. During a campaign stop in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the former secretary of state also addressed the issue of homegrown terrorist attacks such as the San Bernardino, California massacre that left 14 people dead earlier this month.
Dec 16, 2015
North Korea punishes Canadian pastor with hard labour for life for 'plotting to overthrow the state'
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: 16 dead in Tamil Nadu; CM Palaniswami announces Rs 10 lakh to victims' families
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- Drunk Irish passenger assaults Air India cabin crew for not serving more wine
- Twitter storm rages over US President Donald Trump's Diwali tweet