AAP denies Mishra's allegations against Kejriwal even as Congress, BJP demand Delhi CM's resignation
Up to 80 girls kidnapped by Boko Haram in 2014 have been released. They were among 276 who were abducted from their school in Chibok on 14 April.The girls were released by Boko Haram after negotiations with the Nigerian government. Over 100 girls are still being held captive by the insurgents.In the last eight years, Boko Haram have killed over 30,000 people and kidnapped hundreds.
May 7, 2017
French elections 2017: All you need to know about the French polls and its main candidates - Macron and Le Pen
Tens of thousands of women marched through cities in Venezuela to protest President Nicolás Maduro.The protesters called for peace after weeks of violent protests in the country. At least 37 people have died in anti-Maduro protests since early April.Protesters call for the presidential election to be moved forward from 2018 opposition activists to be freed and humanitarian aid from abroad.Maduro plans to set up a constituent assembly with extended powers to control the crisis-hit country.
May 7, 2017
Major mishap averted at Delhi airport after wings of Jet Airways flight touch another aircraft before take off
Polls have opened for the second round of the French presidential election. Centrist Emmanuel Macron stands against anti-immigrant far-right candidate Marine Le Pen. Preliminary results will be announced at 7pm GMT.Tight security is meant to protect the 67,000-odd polling stations from possible terrorist attacks.A day before the election hackers leaked a number of documents from Macrons campaign staff. Election officials warned media to not publish the leaked data to avoid influencing the election.
May 7, 2017
- Meghan Markle pens down emotional yet powerful post about miscarriage [Read full text]
- Car painted with 'stop globalisation policies' slogan crashes into Angela Merkel's office gate: Reports
- Love & jihad don't go hand in hand; Nusrat Jahan faces backlash for her remarks ahead of elections
- Traffic fines to tinted cars: Bengaluru CP cracks down on citizens' problems [Top grievances]
- Huntington Beach protestors defy state's COVID-19 curfew orders; hundreds gathered