An American student held in North Korea since early January was detained for trying to steal a propaganda slogan from his Pyongyang hotel and has confessed to severe crimes against the state, the Norths official media said on 29 February.
Mar 1, 2016
- Siddaganga seer dead: Thousands of devotees throng the mutt of 'Walking God'
- Czech defence minister to attend Aero India in Bengaluru: PM Andrej Babis
- Deja vu Turkey incident? Triangular UFO with glowing lights spotted in Michigan
- Hate crime: Sikh attacked in US; had his beard pulled, face punched and kicked around
- AAP legislator quits due to 'double standards', 'autocratic functioning'