Hordes of shoppers rushed to the supermarkets as Black Friday (27 November) kicked off in the United States following Thanksgiving Day. The major retailers were fully prepared for the event, offering deep discounts across the board.
Nov 27, 2015
British Prime Minister David Cameron said on Thursday (25 November) that stopping terrorist attacks such as the ones recently in Paris would require a pan-European effort, with better cooperation and border protection by EU member states. Camerons comments came during his official visit to Vienna, where he met with Austrias Chancellor Werner Faymann to discuss issues of EU reform, the fight Islamic State (IS) and the refugee crisis.
Nov 27, 2015
Princess Diana's never-seen-before handwritten letter reveals her love for chocolate before her battle with bulimia11 hours ago
- Fifa World Cup: Iranian women the real winners as decades-old stadium ban lifted for Spain tie
- Germany fan designs flag with bras and panties to inspire Joachim Low's World Cup team in Russia
- Chhattisgarh: Man rapes, murders his four-year-old granddaughter, held
- France vs Peru: Fifa World Cup 2018 live stream, TV listings and start time
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- Who is Modugumudi Kishan? The mastermind behind Tollywood sex racket in Chicago
- Glowing condom-like UFO appears in the skies of New Zealand; Spectators stunned