A handful of key battleground states are likely to dictate the outcome of the US presidential election.While there are as many as 11 real swing states in this years election, some have a far higher number of Electoral College votes, meaning candidates will battle it out for victory in just a handful of key states. Here, we look at the key states where the battle between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump could be won or lost.
Oct 7, 2016
Hurricane Matthew: Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Mark Ruffalo, Reese Witherspoon and others pray for people's safety
In an interview with Sky News,Ukip MEP Mike Hookem described the circumstances that resulted in Steven Woolfe being hospitalised. Mr Hookem gave his account which involved Steven Woolfe inviting him to take this outside, mano il mano [sic], and then described the altercation as tussle between an elderly grandfather and a 40-year-old MEP. Steven Woolfe reportedly hit his head that resulted in two seizures and a CPR team being called the EU Parliament building in Strasbourg.
Oct 7, 2016
Evening wrap: India to seal border with Pak by 2018, Apple iPhone 7 launch in India, Mirzya review and more
- Pune cops nab 3 men with Rs 1.26 crore in demonetised notes
- Imran Khan snubs world leaders at SCO Summit, breaks diplomatic protocol [VIDEO]
- Two militants killed in Pulwama encounter
- Father's Day 2019: Here are some messages, wishes and quotes for your father on his special day
- Woman names husband, in-laws in POCSO case over son's sexual assault in Mumbai