Boris Johnson, speaking in Parliament on 11 October, states that Russia is the clear culprit for the air strikes on an aid convoy in Syria that killed 20 people on 19 September. Johnson said that if Russia continues on its current path it is in danger of becoming a pariah nation.
Oct 12, 2016
Boris Johnson: Putin risks seeing his ambition turned to ashes as the world recoils at horror of Syria war
Morning Brief: Sushant Singh Rajput books another biopic, Panneerselvam helps out sick CM Jayalalithaa and more
US Senator and former Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders has pledged his support to his brother Larry Sanders - the Green Party candidate in the Witney by-election. Voters in the Oxfordshire constituency will elect a new MP on 20 October after former Prime Minister David Cameron resigned from the seat.
Oct 11, 2016
Terrorists should be rooted out, and those helping them should not be spared: PM Modi at Aishbagh Ram Leela
Evening wrap: RSS chief talks on gau rakshaks, India sweep Test series against New Zealand, Mithun Chakraborty's health and more
- BREAKING: IMA chief Mansoor Khan spotted in UAE's Ras al Khaimah
- India's population to surpass China by 2027: United Nations report
- Kolkata magician attempts Houdini-like trick, drowns in Hooghly river
- Kerala police officer set ablaze by male colleague, dies; accused taken into custody
- WATCH | Gramin Sewa driver attacks policemen with sword after road rage incident in Delhi