A witness to a powerful earthquake that struck southwestern Japan on 14 April, captured dramatic video of an aftershock in the city of Kumamoto. An earthquake of magnitude 6 hit southwestern Japan, bringing down some buildings, killing at least nine people and injuring hundreds, local media said, but the nuclear regulator reported no problems at power plants.
Apr 15, 2016
Ibrahim al-Khatib, a journalist with UAE-based Orient News, was reporting on the ongoing clashes in Hundarat, located 10km north of Aleppo, before being severely wounded by an airstrike on 14 April. Activists said the strike came from regime forces.
Apr 15, 2016
Nato Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg condemned an incident where two Russian warplanes allegedly flew simulated attack passes near a US guided missile destroyer in the Baltic Sea on 12 April.
Apr 14, 2016
- Nokia X7 display panel image leaks ahead of launch: Key details revealed
- Apple iOS 12: Screen Time, Siri shortcuts and more [How to install on iPhones, iPads, iPod]
- Trump imposes new tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods
- ISRO's PSLV-C42 launches 2 UK satellites into space making it first ever night launch
- Air India pilot averts major disaster; lands plane with 370 people despite multiple system failure, low fuel
- Quick Response: High Court calls Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan's bluff on salary challenge
- Telangana (dis)honour killing: Pranay's wife reminisces 'WhatsApp vows' amid battle against caste
- JKBOSE 10th and 12th class date sheet 2018 out: Exams from October
- 16-year-old gang-raped by classmates in Dehradun boarding school; probe underway