South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologised for the political scandal she is alleged to have caused. Park is accused of letting close friend Choi Soon-sil influence state affairs. Choi was arrested on Monday but denies the allegations. Chois late father, Choi Tae-min, was leader of a religious sect and close to Park’s father, the late president Park Chung-hee. Local media has accused Park Geun-hye of taking part in sect rituals which she denied.
Nov 4, 2016
Buldhana: 11 staff members, including teachers, arrested for raping 11 minor girls in Maharashtra school
Making her first solo appearance in Pennsylvania since the Republican National Convention, Melania Trump announced to take on cyber-bullying if her husband Donald Trump wins the 45th US Presidential elections on 8 November.
Nov 4, 2016
Morning Brief: C-17 Globemaster showcase, tips to fight migraine, Priyanka Chopra's new song and more
- Father's Day 2019: Here are some messages, wishes and quotes for your father on his special day
- Terror alert in Jammu and Kashmir after Pakistan shares Intel of possible 'IED attack' in Pulwama
- Pune cops nab 3 men with Rs 1.26 crore in demonetised notes
- Woman names husband, in-laws in POCSO case over son's sexual assault in Mumbai
- Two militants killed in Pulwama encounter