Three decades on, the former communist regime still casts a shadow over the country.
Sep 21, 2016
Morning brief: No hard proof to link Uri attackers to LeT, no bandh in Bengaluru, Marion Cottilard's role in Brangelina divorce and more
Cauvery water row: No bandh in Bengaluru after Supreme Court order; police caution against 'online miscreants'
The number of Islamophobic attacks and incidents in Florida have risen since Donald Trump proposed a temporary ban on Muslims entering the US, according to the Islamic Center of Orlando. Fatima Ait Rami, the outreach director of the centre, said there has been an increase in incidents since Trump made his comments in December 2015. Most recently, a mosque in Fort Pierce, which Pulse nightclub gunman Omar Mateen was thought to have attended, was set on fire in a suspected arson attack.
Sep 20, 2016
Donald Trump Muslim immigration ban proposal adds fuel to the fire of Islamophobic attacks in Florida
8 hours ago
- Who is Krishna Kumari Kohli? Pakistan's Hindu lawmaker makes it to BBC's 100 women of 2018 list
- Maharashtra: 4 killed, 11 injured in explosion at Pulgaon Army depot in Wardha district
- Jammu and Kashmir: Four militants, soldier killed in Shopian encounter
- Chicago hospital shooting leaves 4 dead, including police officer and gunman
- US national killed in Andaman Islands for illegally entering Sentinelese tribe area
- Sabarimala: 'Devotees not terrorists, why need 15,000 cops here,' asks KJ Alphons
- Milad Un Nabi 2018 date, wishes, significance and history
- Mohanlal's comment on #MeToo movement: This is what netizens say about Odiyan star's remark
- Aliens or Illuminati? Conspiracy theorists allege outlandish causes behind California fire